We'd love to be praying for you!
Prayer Ministry at The Way
One of our core values at The Way is PRAYER: “God calls on his churches to be houses of prayer. We will pray in many ways to connect with God relationally and to participate with him in Kingdom advancement through intercession.”
You can JOIN the Prayer Team! The Prayer Team is always looking for more prayer warriors!
What should you expect when you join the prayer team?
• Team members will be emailed periodically with requests to be in prayer as needs arise from our congregation, staff, community, and world.
• Team members will be on a schedule to pray on Sunday mornings before the service and to pray for people who come forward in response to the service.
• Team members will meet as a team and pray together the 2nd Saturday of the month at 3:30pm. Others are welcome to come and receive prayer. We may also use this time to equip/learn more about prayer.
How can you receive prayer?
We would love to pray for you and with you!
• Contact the Office to set up a time to pray for you in or outside of the church!
• Receive prayer from the Prayer Team on Sunday morning response times.
• Come to our monthly Prayer Meetings, 2nd Saturdays at 3:30pm in the Worship Center. Our team would love to pray for you! (Or you can sit and pray silently.)
If you have any further questions about the Prayer Team or receiving prayer, please contact
Aaron and Tricia Groves at the office or by email:
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com.
“Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.”