Children’s Ministry Leader – Job Description Newton Church of The Way
Job Title: Children and Family Ministry Leader
Supervisor: Marcy Milburn, Director of Discipleship
The Children’s Ministry Leader is a part-time position of 20-25 hours per week with potential to grow. Applications must be submitted by July 5, 2019 at 5pm.
General Job Description
- Casting vision for the Children’s Ministry, as it aligns with the mission and vision with The Newton Church of The Way.
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures to ensure safety.
- Preparing and implementing all logistical aspects of Children’s Ministry programming.
- Equipping and communicating with Children’s Ministry volunteers.
- Discipleship of children and connecting with their families.
- Leading special events for children and their families.
- Cooperating with other ministry leaders.
- Other duties as needed.