Have you ever found yourself thinking,
“God, please don’t let this be the way my story unfolds”?
It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst
Beginning Thursday, February 14, 2019
> Morning Group from 9:00 – 10:30
> Evening Group from 6:30 – 8:00
Located in the Discipleship Center
(East Building – Upper Level)
All Women Welcome! Invite a Friend!
A 6-Session Study From Best-Selling Author Lysa TerKeurst
What went wrong? Why did God let this happen?
Reality often ends up so very far from the life we long for, doesn’t it? Bible teacher Lysa TerKeurst deeply understands daily disappointments and life-altering loss. By walking through her own valley, she’s discovered that in God we can find unexpected strength as we wrestle well between our faith and feelings.
In this six-session video Bible study, Lysa offers a safe place to share your disappointments, fresh biblical insight to get you through painful situations, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity.
With solid truth, vulnerability and honest humor, Lysa will help you:
- Find peace and hope for the future when you feel like your life is not what you expected.
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train yourself to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so you can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give you more than you can handle.
- Shift your suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing you.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth.